Junior summer course
SprachHaus Bamberg is looking back on a long experience of schooling kids, teens and young adults from all over the world. Experience German language and culture during summertime! ⚽
We at SprachHaus Bamberg are ready to combine learning success with a lot of fun during various leisure activities 🛹 – in the afternoon, because homework has to be done first.🏸
Our students receive a lot more 🏓than just one-on-one German classes. SprachHaus is focussing on transmitting 🏐German culture to open-minded students and breaking barriers in their mind. Therefore, cross-cultural training 🎯is one of our tools 🎳to support the process of learning the German language. 🥅
A family stay, with personal protection 🤺and support from parents, will increase your daughter’s or son’s learning success. It can also help 🏹with problems of dyslexia, exam and exam 🎼 preparation stress. We are fully prepared for training 🎨 young students for their A-Level exams in German, such as the Swiss Federal Matura. 🎱
Junior summer course
- 20 hours of classes during the morning, one-on-one with a private teacher.
- Repetition of school stuff, preparation for A-Level exams or any German exam like Goethe or telc (telc exams can be taken directly in Bamberg).
- Single room in the teacher’s house, with a max of 4 students from all over the world at the same time.
- Full board every day with the teacher’s family - special attention to allergies and diets! Don’t hesitate to ask!
- Various leisure activities in the afternoon. A balanced mix of culture, shopping, sports, cinema, theatre or concerts.
- Excursions to other German cities or sites of natural beauty on the weekends, special activities such as horse riding, golf, yoga classes, bike riding: available on request.
- All of that in a wonderful surrounding with pool, park and forest.
- In case of learning or concentration problems we happily can offer professional assistance!
- In addition, we can set up a program to continue the German learning process via videoconferencing.